Visual Inspection for Drug Products (USP, EP and JP compendia’s)
Our Visual Inspection division specializes in USP 790/1790, EP and JP compliance solutions ranging from manual to fully automated processes along with a standards preparation facility with a semi-automatic vials and syringes filling capacity of up to 60UPM. Experienced personnel successfully completed several visual inspection regulatory commitments for our clients. Our Visual inspection services include:
- Visual Inspection process development (Knapp studies, assessments, Inspection methodologies configuration, etc.)
- Standards-sets preparation for vials, syringes, cartridges and ampoules. Filling capacity up to 60UPM.
- Certified laser-drill standards for CCIT testing.
- Visual inspectors’ training center facility.
- Manual inspection tools (design, manufacturing).
- Automated Vison Inspection (AVI) optimization.
- AVI, CCIT and packaging “turn-key” solution (Project management, design, vendor selection, FAT, IOQ).